cincinuk finish at home kit 💗
I’ve been desperate to try this out for SO long but wanted to save it for a special occasion and I’m so glad we did!
We got all dressed up and popped some fizz and slowly made our way through 5 courses of HEAVEN.
The courses were as s:
– Focaccia, Nocellera Olives and a Salami Selection
– Chicken and Mushroom Arancino with a Truffled Burrata and Pesto Pistachio Emulsion
– Tagliatelle with a Meatball and Tomato Sugo
– Brown Butter Cod with Braised Lentils and a Garlic and Parsley Mash
– ‘Ferrero Rocher’ Hazelnut and Chocolate Mousse
It was all excellent (even if our presentation was lacking 😂) but the stars of the show were the focaccia and the arancino – proper 10/10😍
Only £35 a head too which I thought was really reasonable for the amount of food we received and to have it delivered to our door!
I’m so glad we loved it because with my birthday coming up, I think we’ll order it again!!
Which course would’ve been your fave?